Hot Tub Covers – Colorado Strong
Is your hot tub lid heavy and waterlogged or is your cover just falling apart from the Rocky Mountain sun, hail, and snow? Colorado Custom Spas offers high quality hot tub covers that are designed for Colorado’s extreme weather conditions. Colorado Custom Spa covers are built to last. Our heavy-duty vinyl has UV inhibitors to protect from Sun exposure. We offer only the heaviest foam density. While the lower density foam is fine if you live in a warm climate, here in Colorado we face lower temperatures and snow loads that can damage an inferior cover. Our hot tub cover is the absolute best available in the industry. We guarantee it!
Tired of sky high energy bills? Our upgraded 5″ – 3″ tapered covers will insulate significantly better than the standard covers that come with most hot tubs, saving you money on your electric bill. Don’t settle for another hot tub cover designed with Southern California weather in mind. Colorado Custom spa covers are the only covers built for Colorado hot tubs!
Colors can be viewed here.
Why Colorado Custom Spa Covers:
- 2 pound density foam – Most cover manufacturers use 1 – 1.5# foam. Higher density foam not only insulates better, but withstands greater snow loads and absorbs less water. Water logged foam cores have lost much of their insulating value.
- 6 mil plastic water barrier – Most competitors use 4 mil plastic or less. Colorado Custom hot tub covers are made with a specially formulated 6 mil plastic that reduces vapor transmissions and exhibits an unparalleled level of strength and durability. *Failure of the vapor barrier and thus waterlogged foam is the number one reason for hot tub cover replacement. We recommend the “double wrap” upgrade providing 2 layers of protection.
- Heat sealed plastic – Our vapor barrier is applied with a vacuum impulse sealer. Unlike the less expensive, handheld tape machines, our impulse sealers use the perfect amount of temperature, pressure and timing to create a perfect seal. They also eliminate human error from the process. This superior seal means that your new cover will stay light-weight and easy to remove for many more years to come.
- Heavy Duty hinge design – Our reinforced hinge offers 4 layers of vinyl, adding strength and durability to this high-stress area. Our hinge was put to the test when a Colorado Custom hot tub cover was hooked up to a robot arm which lifted the cover on and off over 6,000 times, with no discernible wear to the hinge!
- 2″ Galvanized steel beam – This beam, the strongest in the industry, runs along the back of the taper on each side to strengthen and support the spa cover. This is very important for areas that experience snow loads
- Cover Safety – Our covers meet or exceed all safety standards set by ASTM F1346-91
- Heavy-duty 30 oz Marine grade vinyl – Our vinyl is the heaviest available and is treated with specially formulated UV and mildew inhibitors for overall longevity and year round beauty. Many companies have switched to the less expensive material without plasticizers. Our material has the flexibility to stretch with the core during the dramatic temperature shifts we experience in Colorado. Our vinyl has a negative 30 degree cold crack rating and is tested to 15,000 UV hours.
- Skirt Design – Our spa cover skirts are double stitched into the cover for strength, and gusseted to provide the best protection, keeping heat in and dirt out. While the sun beats down on your hot tub cover, extreme heat builds up between the skirt and the outer lip of the spa. This heat can damage your shell. Our specially designed skirt prevents damage to your spa lip, while maintaining maximum heat retention.
Don’t forget to ask for our heavy-duty, locking security / wind straps. Able to withstand the brutal Front Range wind events that have destroyed hot tub covers for years, our locking straps also ensure that nobody uses your hot tub without permission
Due to the need for precision in making a custom hot tub cover, please double check all measurements before calling to place your order. It is best to measure the hot tub itself rather than an existing cover. Older covers may have stretched somewhat over time. Required dimensions are length, width, corner radius, and skirt length.
Our sales staff is highly trained and available to advise you in this process. Call (303) HOT-TUBS for more information.
Fully customizable covers are available for hot tubs with stereo speakers, hand rails, inground hot tubs, swim spas, odd shapes, and more!
Call (303) HOT-TUBS or email email@example.com for details.
*See video below for instructions on how to measure your hot tub’s corner radius.